It is presumed that no homeopathic remedies are available to you.
With any pandemic such as the coronavirus, Ebola, bird flu and swine flu and whatever new infectious microorganism may happen to appear on the scene fortuitously, it seems, if you have no other recourse for treatment—no medical assistance available— and you have contracted the pandemic disease, there is a procedure for making a remedy at home that may keep you alive, although you could have a rough time of it. Vitamins, especially C, will be helpful.
You may think the following procedure—developed by the English homeopath Peter Chappell—and generalized by Kjetill Oftedal is a crazy thing to do. But, if you and loved ones and others are sick with a pandemic disease, possibly with the prospect of having one week or less to live, and no other help is available, you might consider the procedure.
Einstein said that if an idea didn’t seem crazy, it was worthless.
This procedure is based on a form of therapy related to homeopathy called isopathy (curing a disease with the virulent agent of the same disease), which has been proven to be successful for many ailments.
(A curious and interesting use of isopathy is that, in some regions of Brazil, if a child is bitten by a snake, the mother will immediately hunt the snake down, cut its head off and apply the stump to the bite wound to save the child.)
The remedy made should only be taken by persons WHO ARE ALREADY SICK with the pandemic disease.
How to make a pandemic disease remedy for yourself and others who are also sick with the same pandemic disease
What you need:
- A face mask and gloves
- Two bottles (50 ml up to 500 ml glass or plastic bottles) with caps
- Clean water (mineral or tap water)
- A pandemic disease sample: some spit or other disease product, such as blood, from yourself or another person infected with the same disease. Any small quantity will do, even a pinhead.
- An alcoholic liquid, such as whiskey, brandy, rum, etc.
- Half an hour of your time.
- Fill the bottle with water, leaving about 20% space at the top.
- Place the pandemic disease sample in the water in the bottle.
- Close the top of the bottle with the cap.
- Hold the bottle and strike it hard against a solid surface, such as a large book, 40 times.
- Pour out the contents of the bottle.
- Refill the bottle with water (the fluid remaining on the inside surface of the bottle will serve as the next sample).
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 a total of 30 times.
- Pour the bottle solution into another bottle—your stock bottle.
- Add 10% by volume of the alcoholic liquid (whiskey, brandy, etc.) as a preservative.
- Store in a place away from sunlight and electronic equipment.
Using this stock bottle, you can supply the pandemic remedy to as many people WHO ARE SICK with the same pandemic disease as you want. With one drop from the stock bottle as a pandemic disease sample you can produce another stock bottle to give to someone else.
Instead of the original pandemic disease sample you used above to make the original stock bottle, you use a drop from the first stock bottle. This process can be carried out ad infinitum, supplying a whole town of people who are all sick with the pandemic disease, etc.
How to take the pandemic disease remedy
People who are sick with the pandemic disease and have no possible recourse to medical attention:
- Place a teaspoonful of the pandemic disease remedy from your stock bottle into a cup filled with water.
- Stir the water five times with a disposable spoon or stick.
- Take a sip every 15 minutes, stirring five times each time until you notice improvement, then stop.
- On improving, you can ease off and take the remedy every hour or so, again stirring five times before taking the remedy each time.
- Refill the cup as needed after striking the stock bottle against a hard surface five times.
Hopefully you will never have to use this last ditch measure to save your life and the lives of others afflicted by the same pandemic disease, but it is always wise to have a backup solution these days for any type of calamity that might suddenly swoop down upon any region of the world.
Wishing you success and continued survival.